Heavy/Power Metal >> New Power Metal Bands?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 18 November 2011 - 16:50:18
Just wondering if any of you out there are privy to some newer, more unknown Power Metal bands

Friday 18 November 2011 - 19:58:20
Here are a few for right now.

Ancient Bards
-Folky symphonic Power metal. They have a female vocalist, who happens to be an amazing singer.

Pathfinder
-Take DragonForce, make it even faster, make the vocalist able to sing extremely high, add in shrieks and blast beats and other shit. Et Voilà! You get this band.

Auvernia
-Latin influenced Power Metal with Black Metal thrown in.

Friday 18 November 2011 - 20:32:41

citation :
Mercenarion says : Here are a few for right now.

Pathfinder
-Take DragonForce, make it even faster, make the vocalist able to sing extremely high, add in shrieks and blast beats and other shit. Et Voilà! You get this band.

Auvernia

DAMN THOSE BANDS ARE AWESOME! Hadn't heard them before, Thank you for introducing them to me! I'll probably check out Ancient Bards later as well.

Friday 18 November 2011 - 21:02:00

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :

Pathfinder

Auvernia

DAMN THOSE BANDS ARE AWESOME! Hadn't heard them before, Thank you for introducing them to me! I'll probably check out Ancient Bards later as well.

Glad you like them dawn. Pathfinder's album is a masterpiece.

Friday 18 November 2011 - 22:28:12

citation :

Ancient Bards
-Folky symphonic Power metal. They have a female vocalist, who happens to be an amazing singer.

Pathfinder

Auvernia

These are great!  Yeah, thanks for the suggestions!

Friday 05 October 2012 - 21:38:39
Civil Serpent

http://reverbnation.com/civilserpent

SD band. Influenced by Slayer,  Old Metallica (before black album), Pantera, Iron Maden, Lamb Of God. Their producer is from the underground metal scene in Arlington, TX back when Pantera was Unsigned.

CDs are only available locally, but will be available on-line very soon. Till then, Listen and Enjoy

Tuesday 06 November 2012 - 15:19:45
The New band powermetal from Rome ! This is The Abyss Gods !
OUT DEMO  Birth Of The Gods !
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Abyss-Gods/192154027482341?sk=app_178091127385