Discussions about Music >> Need help finding a song
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 30 November 2015 - 18:24:41

During my time in Iceland, i heard in a car really good song ( too bad i did't ask for a name of the it) and since I've been trying to find it ,with the Fragments of the music in my Head i didn't go Far, maybe some of you will be able to tell - my guess was that the band is from Iceland(not sure) , but might be from one of the Nordic countries(at least music sounded like that), it HAS folk/pagan/metal instrumental set no lyrics,just from time to time where are the shouts in really low Voice, and that's pretty much it, i don't know if it's possible to find it just with this info, but maybe someone HAS some suggestions which bands should i check or something like that.
Thanks

Monday 30 November 2015 - 23:43:10

Hmm difficult to tell. What did the song sound like, a happy one or a Sad one? Did it have bagpipes?

Tuesday 01 December 2015 - 08:58:53

Yeah i know ,that's why i am struggling. Anyhow i wouldn't say the song was Sad, but it was pretty slow ,actually at some point it reminded me a bit Skálmöld, and i am pretty sure there were no bagpipe.

Friday 14 October 2016 - 14:53:50

I am not good at finding the song which I heard in somewhere else, those cases I try to use Shazam.

Monday 22 April 2019 - 12:36:51

There are mobile aps, which u can use to find out name of the playing song or you can sing some fragments of the song.
All you need is to turn on the song and app will find out possible song names which may be that one u are looking for.

Friday 05 July 2019 - 03:38:40

Hey, everyone!

I'm trying find original band of this song: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36KUIxmCIfk".

Can you help me pls?))

PS: Shazam can't find it((