Hell >> Misanthropy
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
If you had the chance to Wipe Humanity off the face of the earth, would you do it?
Yes
No

Friday 13 August 2010 - 05:40:06

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :
Demogorefest says : yes, true. there's alotta Nuclear warheads out there, but i doubt even a Nuclear Holocaust could wipe out the entire human race, there'd more than likely be a few hundred survivors around the world that would re-infest the world
The survivors would Die eventually because of radiation.

yeah true, there's still a possibiltiy that a few may try to live underground, the Nuclear fallout would make agriculture nearly impossible, and they say that it would blot out the sun for a VAST period of time too, setting the Earth into a Nuclear winter. i guess theres some massive agricultural Apocalypse bunker waay up north in the Svalbard islands of Norway that supposedly is working on a way to re-populating the Earth in the Event of a global Catastrophe

Saturday 14 August 2010 - 00:49:02

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :
Demogorefest says : yes, true. there's alotta Nuclear warheads out there, but i doubt even a Nuclear Holocaust could wipe out the entire human race, there'd more than likely be a few hundred survivors around the world that would re-infest the world
The survivors would Die eventually because of radiation.

yeah true, there's still a possibiltiy that a few may try to live underground, the Nuclear fallout would make agriculture nearly impossible, and they say that it would blot out the sun for a VAST period of time too, setting the Earth into a Nuclear winter. i guess theres some massive agricultural Apocalypse bunker waay up north in the Svalbard islands of Norway that supposedly is working on a way to re-populating the Earth in the Event of a global Catastrophe
That wouldn't work too well. It takes about a 100 000 years for the radiation to decrease enough to make places slightly livable and to stay underground in such a long period of time wouldn't work.

Wednesday 10 November 2010 - 21:27:34
Hmm... I have never heard of this. But I agree... we are like a virus. I Hate how some people just spit out bunches of babies. We pollute this world to... and all the garbage. I think this world will end one day becasue of the clutter of mankind..

Wednesday 10 November 2010 - 23:14:50

citation :
ChelseaGrin says : Hmm... I have never heard of this. But I agree... we are like a virus. I Hate how some people just spit out bunches of babies. We pollute this world to... and all the garbage. I think this world will end one day becasue of the clutter of mankind..

oh yeah, its just a matter of time really, the only way we could Survive as a species is to move to a diffrent planet... and that options out of the question right now

Wednesday 10 November 2010 - 23:46:01
Demogorefest you sure as Hell seem like a friendly guy... I wouldn't call you a misanthrope.

Wednesday 10 November 2010 - 23:52:22

citation :
InfinityZero says : Demogorefest you sure as Hell seem like a friendly guy... I wouldn't call you a misanthrope.

Haha thanks dude, I guess I'm more of an "observational misanthrope" if that makes any sense, I don't necessarily Hate people, I just think our race is Doomed to fail, and I'm more personable amongst anyone I share a common interest (in this case, metal).

Thursday 11 November 2010 - 02:27:12

citation :
Demogorefest says :
Haha thanks dude, I guess I'm more of an "observational misanthrope" if that makes any sense, I don't necessarily Hate people, I just think our race is Doomed to fail, and I'm more personable amongst anyone I share a common interest (in this case, metal).

Well, the way I see it anyone who thinks our race is on the right track has something wrong with them. Thinking that humanity is generally dumb doesn't make you a misanthrope! Hell, look at what we've produced as a species in the last while:

Scientology
Twilight
Anti-religion campaigns on Christmas
Nazism (a little further back than the rest)
A remake for The Day the Earth Stood Still

Thursday 11 November 2010 - 02:41:16

citation :
InfinityZero says :
Scientology
Twilight
Anti-religion campaigns on Christmas
Nazism (a little further back than the rest)
A remake for The Day the Earth Stood Still

OH GOD MY EYES!!!

Yeah, I Hate most of humanity. Just Kill off pop and rap, Hollywood, most Governments, Twilight and any other blight we have on Earth and I'll be happy. I just want to world to not suck as much.

Thursday 11 November 2010 - 03:50:13
There are good people in the world, as naive as I sound.

But its true, I always believed that just because someone is stupid or idiotic doesn't mean they deserve to die.

Yes we as a species have fucked our world up, in ways we are Nothing more than mere locusts.

But I couldn't Kill us all off, sure the men in DC and the UN have things to answer for. But what about those people in war zones and poverty? who are getting by day by day?

They don't deserve that, they didn't do anything. Its always the 1% on top that causes devastation.

Thursday 11 November 2010 - 13:56:19

citation :
JosefDecker says : There are good people in the world, as naive as I sound.

But its true, I always believed that just because someone is stupid or idiotic doesn't mean they deserve to die.

Yes we as a species have fucked our world up, in ways we are Nothing more than mere locusts.

But I couldn't Kill us all off, sure the men in DC and the UN have things to answer for. But what about those people in war zones and poverty? who are getting by day by day?

They don't deserve that, they didn't do anything. Its always the 1% on top that causes devastation.

Josef, i gotta say this. You're one of the most intelligent users here.