Discussions about Music >> Last album you bought
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 17 September 2014 - 20:40:23

My last purchase was Rivers of Nihil's debut "The Conscious Seed of Light." Great debut from a technical death Metal band. I recommend it!

Friday 19 September 2014 - 20:45:25

Master - On the Seventh day

Desolator - Total Attack some UK thrash Metal

Friday 24 April 2015 - 00:38:22

Scarscythe - a ep of 2011- See you In Hell

Monday 27 May 2019 - 22:36:54

Amon Amarth - Berserker

So that I could start working on a review of a new album.  I really wanted to buy the new Possessed CD, but the record store sold out of them by the time that I went there to buy it.  They also didn't have the new Kampfar CD, so I had them order both of those items and I'm still waiting for them to come in.  Death Angel is supposed to release their new album later this week, I don't think that they will sell out of that album.

Thursday 23 January 2020 - 14:29:48

Saturday 04 July 2020 - 15:50:37

I got a cd yesterday thruough the mail--The band is called, "Black Paisley" and the album is called "Perrineals"--They are a swedish melodic rock band, not necessarily metal, but they rock!!! 8-]] 

Saturday 01 August 2020 - 15:41:40

I just pre-ordered Marylin Manson's new album on Amazon--Should be getting it in September...Saw some of his new stuff on youtube and am excited about this new album of his...