Hell >> If I Was God, I Would...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 30 November 2011 - 15:42:07

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :
Scared says : Force people to appreciate Metal and not the ghastly rap or pop. The only genre aloud to be listened to would be metal, and anyone who opposed to this who be sent to death.
If someone did the opposite would you approve? You should respect that other have different musical tastes. If someone said: "I can't believe there are people who listen to that Heavy Metal crap, it's just noise. I Wish that everyone would listen to good music with inspiring lyrics and just dump that Heavy Metal crap." you probably would think that that guy was a moron and maybe you would be offended. If someone who listens to rap and pop read your text he/she would probably feel the same. It's very narrow minded of you to say that as well. I hope you weren't dead serious with what you just said.

Spot on Dawn of Metal. You can't force everybody to listen to metal, rap, pop or whatever. yhe world would be pretty boring without variation and everybody being a metalhead.

Sorry to say, Scared, but that's a pretty poserish statement but I guess it was a joke

Wednesday 30 November 2011 - 21:04:29

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
dawn_of_metal says :

citation :
Scared says : Force people to appreciate Metal and not the ghastly rap or pop. The only genre aloud to be listened to would be metal, and anyone who opposed to this who be sent to death.
If someone did the opposite would you approve? You should respect that other have different musical tastes. If someone said: "I can't believe there are people who listen to that Heavy Metal crap, it's just noise. I Wish that everyone would listen to good music with inspiring lyrics and just dump that Heavy Metal crap." you probably would think that that guy was a moron and maybe you would be offended. If someone who listens to rap and pop read your text he/she would probably feel the same. It's very narrow minded of you to say that as well. I hope you weren't dead serious with what you just said.

Spot on Dawn of Metal. You can't force everybody to listen to metal, rap, pop or whatever. yhe world would be pretty boring without variation and everybody being a metalhead.

Sorry to say, Scared, but that's a pretty poserish statement but I guess it was a joke

Ok I do admit i went Over The Top, but to me in real life everybody gets me to listen to rap and pop so i was just expressing me feelings :P

Thursday 01 December 2011 - 07:14:47
Someone who listens to rap isn't bad, someone who forces rap Down someones throat is...

Someone who listens to metal isn't bad, someone who forces metal Down someones throat is...

> not making it this simple

Tuesday 13 December 2011 - 17:22:51
haha, If i was GOD, well... honestly i'd come Down and beat the shit outta some atheist. After All the fun has been had, i'd create an island for all metal heads to reside if they so Wish, pretty much it'd be Nothing but a Giant festival 24/7. it would have different "districts" such as a Death Metal, Black Metal, etc... and it will be called simply Metal Island the slogan would be "if you're scared, then walk away"
Tuesday 17 July 2012 - 09:02:57
I would cure all disease, eliminate Pain, and create a permanent world peace.

Then I would sadistically toy with all the universe's inhabitants.

Saturday 15 September 2012 - 01:44:30
If I were GOD first of all I would Kill myself so NoNe can believe in me.

I would make dissapear religion, wheapons, lady gaga, justin bieber ( all the shitty disney bands).

I would make dissapear all diseases.

If I remember anything else I'll post it.

Friday 25 October 2013 - 12:47:22
I would Reign upon the Earth in gradual form, sentient energy, display abrupt Decay upon inhabitants, force religion, exhibit Grotesque force, inhibit minds, meld to Decay, displacement of morals forcing invite to immorality, total war, economic Coercion of compulsory consumerism... a godly display of force, enveloping all mankind, showing force as the only energy source.