Hell >> I Hate You...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
I HATE?
A person
A person's actions

Monday 21 April 2008 - 13:00:19

citation :
Vinrock666 dit : Hey Angels!  I don't hate.  I'm not sure what exactly "hate" is.  I've been toying with the idea that Hate isn't even real - at least not an emotion.  Whatever it's true definition - I Live my life without it because it's just wasted thought and energy.  When I was younger and I "hated" nothing good ever came from it.  When I realized that, I stopped.  The result has been good for me.  Sorry for the boring answer.  Hope all is well. -V.

That's how I personally see it... Waste of energy!! Sort of a "Burning Fire"

Plus, Hate might have only ONE result; that of destroying ourselves!! Though we remain unconscious of it, unfortunatly 0 

Thursday 24 April 2008 - 12:37:39

citation :
angels say :
Plus, Hate might have only ONE result; that of destroying ourselves!! Though we remain unconscious of it, unfortunatly 0 

no only.we can destroy  things worth hating,smth disgasting inside of ourselves

Thursday 24 April 2008 - 14:36:07

citation :
rafflesia say :
no only. we can destroy  things worth hating, smth disgasting inside of ourselves

Not really!!
You said: "smth disgasting inside OURSELVES" by hating a part of yourself, you'd probably destroy it as a whole!! Because, we CANNOT devise a self into parts. Rather a self have to remain as UNITY OF PARTS.

Saturday 26 April 2008 - 17:03:08
Defensive Personalities

One mind divided into Three, for every problem a personality
Each one trying to protect, for the Crisis a person they'll select
With sorrow comes reassurance, with confusion there's ignorance

Deny who they are, a fantasy gone gone too far

Protecting the weak points of the mind
Defensive personalities
Violent one minute calm the Next
Defensive Personalities

Passed Down from generations, years of Pain and complication
Darkness was a punishment, memories time cannot mend
Brutalised from the day of birth, to reality they can't return

Existing in a world of Three lives inside of one

Sunday 27 April 2008 - 21:18:24

citation :
bloody6strings say : Defensive Personalities

A great song of Death (the band).

Tuesday 29 April 2008 - 09:02:07

citation :
BEERGRINDER say :

citation :
bloody6strings say : Defensive Personalities

A great song of Death (the band).

my best band ever

Thursday 01 May 2008 - 22:02:15

citation :

citation :

Not really!!
You said: "smth disgasting inside OURSELVES" by hating a part of yourself, you'd probably destroy it as a whole!! Because, we CANNOT devise a self into parts. Rather a self have to remain as UNITY OF PARTS.

its hard to improve yrself,butits POSSIBLE

Friday 02 May 2008 - 17:32:29
Do not use that word actually, cause, Hate is just a word, reality is much more cruel.

Tuesday 06 May 2008 - 18:44:06
thats true,but there is Sense,hidin behind the Word,which is the name of cruel reality

Wednesday 11 June 2008 - 16:43:36
0 you cannot actually Hate someone, and especially when you dont know them...we cannot Judge people and just choose...oh. i Hate you.
unless we know that person only then we can say that we Hate them...judging by their Personality... so well, i think unless you know someone...only then u can Hate them...
sometimes we even say that we Hate someone...especially at skool or something...but we dont really mean it...coz we dont realy have a reason to hate...

but then again...just an opinion...0 0
nice topics by the way!!! im having a blast!0