Hell >> I Hate You...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
I HATE?
A person
A person's actions

Tuesday 15 April 2008 - 16:12:21
To whom? / Why? / When?... Do you say: I Hate YOU...0 

Do you hate a PERSON, or a PERSON'S BEHAVIOR...

Who's gonna be the first 0

Wednesday 16 April 2008 - 13:21:10
i haven't completely understood the question...do u mean real hatred or just an impulsive Reaction,expressing by the words"i Hate u"?

Wednesday 16 April 2008 - 14:15:57

citation :
rafflesia say : i haven't completely understood the question...do u mean real hatred or just an impulsive Reaction,expressing by the words"i Hate u"?

Both; I mean the Reaction (I Hate you..) and the real hatred...

Wednesday 16 April 2008 - 14:22:18
maybe i dont Hate anyone  but i do Hate personal's actions behaviors , like lying ,Betrayal (disloyalty) , deceiving , slow people ,(Pop and Rap music ) cheap love (prostitute)  hmm..stupidity

Wednesday 16 April 2008 - 16:40:25

citation :
bloody6strings dit : cheap love (prostitute) 

hey... tis not cheap

Wednesday 16 April 2008 - 17:07:21
Personaly, I Hate PEOPLE'S BEHAVIOR0 NOT PEOPLE... 
For the simple reason that; they are humans like me. So if i Hate a human I'd be hating myself in one way or another0
I think... There's no one in life, who deserves to be given this feeling even it's "HATRED" (Nothing good in it 0) Yet, we should not damage our hearts hating some one, though she/he might gave a strong reason for hatred... 

Things I Hate in PEOPLE'S BEHAVIOR0
- Palying the Rock Star0
- Barbies 0 girls who have nothing to do just thinking about guys0 or crying cuz a guy get rid of her or that she find HIM hangging around with another girl0  or he told her I'm ganna leave you0....This gets on my fukin' nerves0
- UNRESPECTFUL, ARROGANT, sort of shitting instead of talking people0

Thursday 17 April 2008 - 12:20:35
i dont Hate anyone cause people arent worth even my hatred0 0 to be serious,i try not to keep in touch with persons i cant stand.so i Hate their behavior,but being aside makes feelings less sharp&if smn does wrong thats his/business if it doesn't Harm to me.
but,from the other hand,when hating one's acting,u Hate this person for the obvious reason,even if he or she is loved by u.u can Hate for some moment.this could be told about me sometimes0
wot i Hate MOST is some little fucking people's thouht ,that they are kinda saints just for the reason their appearance isnt denied by most of other citizens0 i Hate ones,visitting churchers regularly,who haven't done a good thing,but sure they are holy believers!
so most of all i Hate Hypocrisy(not a band,of course0 )&a narrow way of thinking

Thursday 17 April 2008 - 13:10:52
Very well said0

Friday 18 April 2008 - 11:59:22
thanx0 0

Saturday 19 April 2008 - 18:30:51
Hey Angels!  I don't hate.  I'm not sure what exactly "hate" is.  I've been toying with the idea that Hate isn't even real - at least not an emotion.  Whatever it's true definition - I Live my life without it because it's just wasted thought and energy.  When I was younger and I "hated" nothing good ever came from it.  When I realized that, I stopped.  The result has been good for me.  Sorry for the boring answer.  Hope all is well. -V.