Hell >> Hell Is...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 29 May 2012 - 11:01:34
^

Tuesday 29 May 2012 - 12:33:15
Oh my, I'm laughing badly at that image

Friday 01 February 2013 - 02:21:06

citation :
gradymayhem says :

citation :
asphyxia_forever says : Hell is being at school. being bossed around by parents. and society.

Hahaha, teen Angst.  I can almost hear the AFI coming from your headphones.

Sorry, that was unnecessarily harsh, but really.  I think suffering Eternal, nauseating Agony from fire while simultaneously suffering excruciating psychological Pathos would be way worse.
Agree, and as a former teenager what i thought was Hell is now greatly missed.

Friday 29 March 2013 - 22:46:59
i got dic'd then when i went to the Pig station the next day and they said that i had only got a warning and that i still had my licence, that was the last day i had drunk. Then a year later i get pulled up for speeding and the officer says i have a Warrant for my arrest. So ...

loosing your licence for a year for drinking, after you have quit drinking for year, and living in the middle of nowhere with no licence ...spose it's better than jail though

Saturday 30 March 2013 - 14:34:09

citation :
wasteoflife! says : i got dic'd then when i went to the Pig station the next day and they said that i had only got a warning and that i still had my licence, that was the last day i had drunk. Then a year later i get pulled up for speeding and the officer says i have a Warrant for my arrest. So ...

loosing your licence for a year for drinking, after you have quit drinking for year, and living in the middle of nowhere with no licence ...spose it's better than jail though

Did you think of trying to Fight it in court?

Saturday 30 March 2013 - 20:37:42

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
wasteoflife! says : i got dic'd then when i went to the Pig station the next day and they said that i had only got a warning and that i still had my licence, that was the last day i had drunk. Then a year later i get pulled up for speeding and the officer says i have a Warrant for my arrest. So ...

Did you think of trying to Fight it in court?

coarse i did, but it was my third d.i.c, if it wasn't because the cops Fucked Up and had the Fact that i had supporting evidence that i hadn't drunk since that day, i would have gone to prison or at least had community service.
Fuck i had no letters sent to me for court dates, and i went out of the country in that period and never got pulled up at customs.

Saturday 27 April 2013 - 03:25:52
Coming off Efforex er, damn i'm sick!

Monday 22 February 2016 - 15:33:08

Hell is here on Earth with mentalitys of a Sickened~Society with brainwashed peoples!?! & crass sufferings & eXplotations!?! Could also be your own Private Hell in mind body Or spirit@Issues!

Friday 03 June 2016 - 04:15:13

You should commit suicide
Im not kidding, if you think it could be a good way to get the fuck out all that pain then do it
Suicide is not good nor bad, is just a decition that only you can judge

Tuesday 30 June 2020 - 19:08:20

Hell is being in severe pain on a daily basis due to migraines, hell is being mentally ill (I am bi-polar), hell is not knowing what tomorrow brings 8-//