Hell >> Hell Is...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 19 March 2008 - 01:56:30
Hell is being at school. being bossed around by parents. and society.

Wednesday 19 March 2008 - 02:40:06
Hell is not eating everyday, living in a country where you'd fucking be married at the age of 4 and beaten up by your husband.

Hell is not having a bed to sleep in. Hell is losing your loved ones in times of war or because of disease.

Hell is not about going to school, having a roof over your head or a fucking broadband internet connection.

Grow up or buy a nice tight rope.

Wednesday 19 March 2008 - 03:31:04
How do you know what i go through? I might not get beat up by my husband but i do get beat up by my dad, nearly every fucking day. Who the fuck do you think you are?
I dont have no fucking braodband internet connection... why do you think i go to school?
I get treatd like shit by everyone yeah?

Oh and i thought your rope joke was pretty funny ey.

You should take your own adivice before you start giving it to others.
Wednesday 19 March 2008 - 10:53:15
Whatever.

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

Wednesday 19 March 2008 - 23:10:17
Well then we have something in common don't we.
Monday 31 March 2008 - 16:35:26
You both gave a good example of how SOM members meet for the first time0
                                                  *POSITIVE*

Hell (on Earth) is;
When your land is taken by force, occupied........& you're kicked out to Live in shanty towns in another country.... All this, is for the sake of a new settler who will destroy your house as easy as shit! & stamp on your past life & memories...

Hell's......when you are 8years OLD walking to school in the Morning, to find soldiers with RIFLES standing at the doorstep. JUST to frighten you so you'd never comeback, because they want you to stay IGNORANT........

Indeed hell's... your family members killed, burned, RAPED..when you're a little kid waching all that.......So when you reach 10years OLD, you'd threw a Stone as Revenge, to get a SHOOT GUN back from the soldiers you were threwing stones on..... it depends0  if they catch you they'd BEAT you for sure!!!!!!! & if you're "old" enough, something like 14years old. They'd propbably took you to JAIL, to stay there for some 2years with criminals. Because you Hurt a soldier with a stone!!!!

Finaly, when you're 21years OLD you take some explosives or a bomb to explode yourself with, killing one or two soldier with you to become a TERRORIST !!!!!!

Monday 31 March 2008 - 17:06:14
wow that was sooooo impressive , good for you Angel realy
and i'll post something later

Tuesday 01 April 2008 - 16:07:47
Hell is ....... When Savage dismoral slaves become Masters!!!!!

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 14:06:26
i don't understand wot u all are talking about!0

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 15:31:23
"hell is living without yr love..."
                                    (Alice Cooper)0

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team