Language Learning >> French
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 17 March 2010 - 15:29:39

citation :
CreatioExMateria says : Je parle le francais, mais je pense que mon francais est pénible! Mon prof n'était pas trés bien...!

I think that your french is good.
Your french is better than my english I think.

Thursday 18 March 2010 - 02:34:34

citation :
hemistes says :

citation :
CreatioExMateria says : Je parle le francais, mais je pense que mon francais est pénible! Mon prof n'était pas trés bien...!

I think that your french is good.
Your french is better than my english I think.

Well, maybe not. I'm still up if someone is in search of help. English/French.

Thursday 10 June 2010 - 21:57:14
Hey! If any of you, have questions, go ahead! But really teaching via a forum :S Pretty hard!

Wednesday 30 June 2010 - 16:49:20
French is my second language, so i speak it quite well. i'm always willing to help someone with his/her french. Just send me a message

Wednesday 30 June 2010 - 23:29:38
Please , if someone wishes to teach a language , he/she should do it here in the forum . Avoid any "Please mail me if you need help " we all know that NoNe will do it .

Tuesday 06 July 2010 - 15:14:18
1Archon1 I understand you

Tuesday 06 July 2010 - 17:07:36
If someone wants to learn french, he should start with this Sentence :
"Bonjour, je suis un perroquet." When I still was doing my Erasmus, last week, a german friend came to me and told me this, it was so funny.

Thursday 08 July 2010 - 08:07:47

citation :
Mademoiselleverte says : If someone wants to learn french, he should start with this sentence :
"Bonjour, je suis un perroquet." When I still was doing my Erasmus, last week, a german friend went into me and told me this, it was so funny.

That sounds funnier than you think, the English side of it. 0

Thursday 08 July 2010 - 19:06:15
Yeah well, maybe the last sentence can be misread...

Wednesday 05 January 2011 - 11:19:27
I think to learning French is quite difficult so this language speak to very fast.