Ready... action! >> Favourite TV Series
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 14 March 2010 - 15:37:46
I like Dexter, it's plain Sick

Sunday 14 March 2010 - 17:38:23
the simpsons :v

Sunday 14 March 2010 - 17:44:33
Dexter is a good choice . I have seen all the episodes and i liked it . It was usual , a police series from these side of the bad guy . It manages to keep up the interest to high levels with almost non existand GORE and violence scenes .

Tuesday 16 March 2010 - 00:04:25

citation :
1Archon1 says : Dexter is a good choice . I have seen all the episodes and i liked it . It was usual , a police series from these side of the bad guy . It manages to keep up the interest to high levels with almost non existand GORE and violence scenes .

I love the plot. A blood-splatter analyst who's a serial Killer who kills serial Killers and while he's cutting the guys in pieces he get calls from his wife saying he has to get diappers for the baby...

Tuesday 16 March 2010 - 09:09:53

citation :
Earine says :

citation :
1Archon1 says : Dexter is a good choice . I have seen all the episodes and i liked it . It was usual , a police series from these side of the bad guy . It manages to keep up the interest to high levels with almost non existand GORE and violence scenes .

I love the plot. A blood-splatter analyst who's a serial Killer who kills serial Killers and while he's cutting the guys in pieces he get calls from his wife saying he has to get diappers for the baby...

Yes i like it too . "What are doing dexter? "  *thinks : " I must go back and cut the body i left to pieces , seperate it into bags , throw it in the water and then go get some dinner for the kids" * 0

Tuesday 16 March 2010 - 11:29:26
Note to self: Watch Dexter!

Tuesday 16 March 2010 - 18:10:47
damn how much i love Lost.

Tuesday 30 March 2010 - 15:43:05
Weird how no one said Family Guy yet...

I use to watch HBO's Oz and uh...

Honestly, I havent watched real TV for atleast 6 years, I only watch on megavideo or I just download on graboid...
Tuesday 30 March 2010 - 20:30:42

citation :
MenstrualBubbles says : Weird how no one said Family Guy yet...

Simple. We talk about it in the cartoons thread.

Tuesday 30 March 2010 - 23:34:18
new series of breaking bad is the shit, i love that show