Symphonic / Gothic / Melodic Doom >> Favourite Symphonic / Gothic / Doom Bands?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 09 May 2009 - 23:48:58
i don't know.. but the only thing i'm sure of, is that the organizers here always mess up.(i wanted to use another expresssion but...)

Saturday 09 May 2009 - 23:50:29

citation :
asmodelica says : Modern Funeral Art (France), Draconian, Sins of thy Beloved, Withering October, Aggelos, Within Temptation, Tarja, Sirenia, Tristania, Anemonia, Angelical Tears, Nightwish to name a few 0

I don't know some of the bands you've mentioned... but since you like them, I'll check them out! Sins of Thy Beloved is great too. As for Within Temptation, there are some songs I like a lot (See Who I Am, Forsaken, Solemn Hour...) but somehow I don't like Sharon's Voice too much...

Saturday 09 May 2009 - 23:53:23

citation :
Rephaim says : My Dying Bride, Draconian, Type O Negative, Nightwish, Fields Of The Nephilim and The Sisters Of Mercy

Good taste in bands! Type O Negative and The Sisters Of Mercy are great too!

citation :
darkanubis says: i don't know.. but the only thing i'm sure of, is that the organizers here always mess up.(i wanted to use another expresssion but...)

What about "screw up"? Not a big difference but oh well...

Monday 11 May 2009 - 04:44:22

citation :
Earine says :

citation :
asmodelica says : Modern Funeral Art (France), Draconian, Sins of thy Beloved, Withering October, Aggelos, Within Temptation, Tarja, Sirenia, Tristania, Anemonia, Angelical Tears, Nightwish to name a few 0

I don't know some of the bands you've mentioned... but since you like them, I'll check them out! Sins of Thy Beloved is great too. As for Within Temptation, there are some songs I like a lot (See Who I Am, Forsaken, Solemn Hour...) but somehow I don't like Sharon's Voice too much...

Try listening to the song of modern Funeral art - gateways of Slumber
Aggelos - Cruel Silencio
Angelical Tears - Save me

Tuesday 12 May 2009 - 02:43:15
Noted.

Tuesday 12 May 2009 - 08:32:52
Some of the Doom Metal Bands that i listen the most..

*Draconian
*November's Doom
*Majestic Downfall
*Mourning Beloveth
*Saint Vitus
*Long Winter Stare (FTW!)
*Candlemass
*Ataraxie
*Syrach
*Thorr's Hammer

Wednesday 13 May 2009 - 02:14:12
I love Mourning Beloveth. It's great.

Wednesday 13 May 2009 - 12:32:15

citation :
Earine says : I love Mourning Beloveth. It's great.

"The Sullen Sulcus" and "A Murderous Circus" for me was their best release.. i also heard their recent album "A disease for ages"..it was also good.

Wednesday 13 May 2009 - 22:14:16
Anyone here heard of this band?

VISCERAL EVISCERATION

http://www.myspace.com/visceralevisceration

Thursday 14 May 2009 - 01:33:11

citation :
Twistoffate says : Anyone here heard of this band?

Visceral Evisceration

http://www.myspace.com/visceralevisceration

Not a clue... it's strange, the band's name screams Death Metal. Are you sure you're on the right forum? Anyway, let me listen to it. Thanks.