Ready... action! >> Favourite Movies of All Time
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 09 March 2011 - 16:34:48

citation :
yinyang_cali says :
that's right. i don't really have any genre preferences. so long as the movie catches my fancy. though i must admit that whenever asked for a specific genre preference i'd say Psychological first and foremost, all the time. too bad there aren't many good psychological movies.

Try watching Eraserhead.
That's pretty high up there for psychological, and it's fairly short (75 minutes).

Thursday 10 March 2011 - 02:13:54

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
yinyang_cali says :
that's right. i don't really have any genre preferences. so long as the movie catches my fancy. though i must admit that whenever asked for a specific genre preference i'd say Psychological first and foremost, all the time. too bad there aren't many good psychological movies.

Try watching Eraserhead.
That's pretty high up there for psychological, and it's fairly short (75 minutes).

thanks, i'll look for it.

Thursday 10 March 2011 - 02:24:21

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
yinyang_cali says :

Try watching Eraserhead.

Good 'ol David Lynch. I have to find that film again.

Thursday 10 March 2011 - 03:07:22

citation :
Mercenarion says :

I got the Korean import DVD on my birthday. 0

Thursday 10 March 2011 - 03:10:22

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
Mercenarion says :

Damn, you're lucky. I may be able to find it somewhere. Somewhere...

Sunday 13 March 2011 - 17:17:36
Silent Hill.

Sunday 13 March 2011 - 19:43:03

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
Mercenarion says :

Damn, you're lucky. I may be able to find it somewhere. Somewhere...

Look on ebay?
Also, keep your eyes open for the really rare 2-disc version. I've seen the casing artwork for it and it looks amazing. Apparently it's worth a lot too.

Sunday 12 February 2012 - 01:29:42
Another film has defenitely made the honor of my favourite films ever:

It's a samurai film from the 80s by Akira Kurosawa (he did Seven Samurai, Rashomon and Hidden Fortress), and GOD is it ever epic. It's really long but it is totally solid, perfect entertainment. It's about this ruler who splits up his land among his three sons according to his favourites. One of them criticizes him and he makes him an Outcast because he feels the son Betrayed him. Meanwhile his Two good sons begin to war for the remaining land while the 'bad' son tries to save his father from himself. It's so well-acted and well-shot. I love everything about this film.

Thursday 22 March 2012 - 10:15:44
My all time favorite movie is "Ong Bak 2".This movie is directed by Tony Jaa.Action is superb in this movie and story is also very interesting.You also watch this movie.

See free movies online