Ready... action! >> Favourite Horror and/or Splatter movies?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 12 June 2009 - 15:20:34
funny i just noticed this thread today. haha. anywayz, i first SAW this movie when i was 3 or 4 years of age i think. until now, every scene in the movie is still fresh in my memory.

you guys should also check this one out..

^ i dunno but this one kinda freaked me out.

Friday 12 June 2009 - 15:38:19
Midnight Meat Train was pretty good. Especially if you consider that, besides Cabal and Hellraiser 1, most movies adapted from and/or by Clive Barker have been disasters.

The atmosphere is pretty neat on that one and the acting does not suck (for a change). And even though it's not important, it kinda sticks to the original short story (which you can read in Barker's Books Of Blood).

Tuesday 23 June 2009 - 14:44:05
Bloodsucking Freaks, Satan's Children, Dead Alive, Zombi 2, Hostel, and Murder Vol. 1
Saturday 27 June 2009 - 19:14:11
Silent Hill

SAW 1,2,3,4,5,6

and some other fuck up movies

Tuesday 30 June 2009 - 04:36:49
probably The Hannibal series.
I know,its kind of a limbo between genres, but the crazy genius cannibal doctor makes you relate to him and sympathize...
makes you feel a little like you shouldn't have read the books, let alone be watching the movies, while praying that dr. lecter does indeed get out of his incarceration.

The Uninvited,not really scary but the last ten minutes make you rethink the hour and a half before that point.

House of 1000 corpes is my all time favorite.PERIOD.

does anyone else feel completely desensitized to horror movies?
it's like they're just not scary anymore...

Wednesday 01 July 2009 - 12:59:46

citation :
BlackForst says : Silent Hill

I only watched this one because I love Pyramid Head. 0
But the movie itself is no big deal in my opinion. I think it should have followed the atmosphere of the game more precisely.

Wednesday 01 July 2009 - 13:03:13

citation :
POKEY says :
does anyone else feel completely desensitized to horror movies?
it's like they're just not scary anymore...

Depends on the movie, of course. I confess I felt a little desensitized when I watched the movies you mentioned above, although they're good.

And by the way, a warm welcome to SoM! 0

Friday 03 July 2009 - 17:36:07

citation :
POKEY says : House of 1000 corpes is my all time favorite.PERIOD.

and the sequel was amazing too!!!

Sunday 22 November 2009 - 03:52:29
Check my profile for a list of horror movies I like.

Monday 23 November 2009 - 00:38:15
''reanimator'' is one of my favorites...... also ''silent hill''...  and ''doghouse'' is lotta funny...