Avant-garde/Experimental Metal >> Favourite Avant-Garde/Experimental Metal Bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 29 January 2013 - 19:05:29
My favourite Avant-Garde band is Gonin-Ish (Progressive Metal)

Wednesday 30 January 2013 - 01:11:10
I woudnlt' really call prog metal avant-garde... I think the thread was referring to bands more along the lines of Sigur Ros and Darkspace.

Wednesday 26 March 2014 - 17:35:03
What about Abstruse ? they were listed as the only independent release on the top10 list of avantgarde-metal.com's poll for 2010 with their album ivory tower.

Now they deal with 3d/binaural music which sounds very interesting with headphones..here are some links that I found :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Abstruse/378911368826393?ref=hl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xuJQUZLoK4

Wednesday 26 March 2014 - 19:09:54
There are certainly a lot more avant-garde bands releasing albums regularly on their own, I wouldn't count on an on line list to know all of them. I've been on a stint of weird black metal-esque bands lately, so maybe I could recommend a few things for you?

Anyway, this was an interesting track, but the "3D" concept is LOST on me. The left/right speakers are playing different things, that's not really new, is it?

Saturday 25 April 2015 - 05:37:54

They are great bands of experimental Metal and i go mencioned Two american bands who like it very much... SUBTERRENEAN MASQUARADE AND Dog Fashion Disco

Sunday 06 August 2023 - 08:04:40

My favourite AvantGarde/Experimental Metal band was oblivously the one in wich I played, Metallo Pe(n)sante.

Sunday 13 August 2023 - 13:55:14
FrancescaVampira says : My favourite AvantGarde/Experimental Metal band was oblivously the one in wich I played, Metallo Pe(n)sante.

Io sono un fan della tua vecchia band! C'è la possibilità di una reunion?

Sunday 13 August 2023 - 14:45:46
Ultratumba says :
FrancescaVampira says : My favourite AvantGarde/Experimental Metal band was oblivously the one in wich I played, Metallo Pe(n)sante.
Io sono un fan della tua vecchia band! C'è la possibilità di una reunion?  

Temo di no.