Ready... action! >> Favourite Anime Movies/Series?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 03 October 2010 - 21:11:34
actually i love any type of manga/anime. i want to create my own characters for a series or a comic but it's not easy to come up whit drawings that are worth it

Sunday 03 October 2010 - 21:25:54
Technically, Dragon Ball Z counts as this, but sadly that is the only "anime" I can stand.

Monday 04 October 2010 - 00:29:37
Grave of the Fireflies and Spirited Away are legitimate movies and could easily compete with a lot of movies out today. They're genious.

I also like the manga series for Elfen Lied; it may not be drawn well but it's brilliantly written. I think a lot of Death Metal fans would like that series because there's a LOT of GORE in both the anime and manga. Hellsing is really cool too, but it's also quite gory.

^^ELFEN LIED^^

^^HELLSING^^

The mangas of these are better than the animes.

Tuesday 26 October 2010 - 21:21:56
I loved watching Avater: The Last Airbender as a little kid, and I still think it's really cool 0

Monday 10 January 2011 - 00:50:46
I LOVE Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Oh yeah, I also love an anime show called Monster, and another one called Vampire Princess Miyu.

^^

Monday 10 January 2011 - 00:57:34
Has anyone seen the movie for the Last Airbender?
It was SOOOOO bad.

Monday 10 January 2011 - 01:20:11

citation :
InfinityZero says : Has anyone seen the movie for the Last Airbender?
It was SOOOOO bad.

I hated the series, and didn't bother to watch the movie.

I'm not that much into anime, but One Piece and Hellsing are pretty good. Out of the movies I only like Spirited Away.

Monday 10 January 2011 - 01:22:29
If you like Spirited Away you'd probably like Princess Mononoke as well.

Monday 10 January 2011 - 01:30:08

citation :
InfinityZero says : If you like Spirited Away you'd probably like Princess Mononoke as well.

Right, I Forgot about that one. Yeah, I like it too. I also SAW Castle in the Sky, but I didn't like it that much.

Monday 10 January 2011 - 01:37:59
Castle in the Sky was alright... I didn't like it too much either.
I heard Ponyo is good, but I haven't seen it.