Ready... action! >> Family Guy!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 19 April 2011 - 14:40:12

citation :
InfinityZero says :

citation :
miniradman says :
Yeah, if something is rated R18+ for being overly gory just like SAW yeah they might let it through. But if its rated R for being sexual it won't be let through.  

BULLSHIT! Why is it that gory movies only get 14+ and a quick shot of boobs gets R? Chrissakes, the parents that vote for this are like, berderline retarded. Why should Sex be worse than mutliation? Damn, boobs shouldn't even Warrant 14+; it should just get PG-13. It's like, you can protect people from being murdered or murdering, but you can't protect kids from having sex! They're gonna have Sex at some point--they're supposed to. Jesus.
And they wonder why so many kids are undereducated about sex/condoms/protection. Do you guys at least have Sex ed there?
Here in Sweden the nudity doesn't get Censored or get a high rating in movies. In fact nudity doesn't affect the rating at all. Many swedish movies have nudity in them but they don't have a rating, anyone can see them. Gore however get's rated.

Tuesday 19 April 2011 - 14:59:09
This is getting off topic  Click Here

Tuesday 19 April 2011 - 15:43:31

citation :
dawn_of_metal says : 
Here in Sweden the nudity doesn't get Censored or get a high rating in movies. In fact nudity doesn't affect the rating at all. Many swedish movies have nudity in them but they don't have a rating, anyone can see them. Gore however get's rated.

Isn't Sweden supposed to have a high intelligence level? And a lot of atheists?

Doesn't surprise me that nudity doesn't bug you guys.

And okay, I can understand nudity getting an R rating if it's the result of rape, like the three rape scenes in a Clockwork Orange, but a quick flash of ass shouldn't call for anything.

Tuesday 03 May 2011 - 03:06:18
Family Guy's earlier seasons are pretty funny, if a bit disorganized. I do like the really crass style of humour a lot, and while FG is hardly even the best animated show to deliver it, it still had some great moments in its early years.

The newer seasons to me are coasting by more on reputation than by quality to me. Some of the newer episodes really have their moments, others are just absolutely horrible and done to death.

Overall, I guess I like it more than American DAD, which I never got the hang of at all - I get the point of the show, but it's very repetitive to me and it's only really saved by some cool moments from Patrick Stewart's character (sue me, the dude is fucking awesome no matter what role he plays.)

Monday 09 May 2011 - 14:26:43
holy shit, I laughed for about 10 minutes after this