About Spirit of Metal >> Dying Forums
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 29 April 2011 - 13:44:53
hey guys I posted this issue on the private forums a while ago but since I Saw people thinking the same as me, I thought I could make a thread of ways to get traffic into the forums.

The Idea I posted was to invite the french into the forums. After All, many of them speak (metaphorically) really good english. Also they are some pretty cool people on there.

I thought I could post something into the french forums inviting them to come talk to us?

Does anyone think this is a good idea?

Or alternatively...

We could all go on a rampage through all the forums and just post a many metal relevent topics we can, I perfer the first choice but I want to know what you guys think 0 0 0

Friday 29 April 2011 - 14:08:26
Yeah, the first choice seems like a better idea.

Friday 29 April 2011 - 18:46:12
Posting something on the french forums?? Is your french that good? French will always remain speaking their own language, they always prefer french above english.

Saturday 30 April 2011 - 03:28:42

citation :
Panzerjager says : Posting something on the french forums?? Is your french that good? French will always remain speaking their own language, they always prefer french above english.

I'm saying we should INVITE them to the english forums. Because a lot of them can speak (type) really good english 0

Even if someones English isn't the best, I wouldn't really mind. As long as they can get their message across 0

Saturday 30 April 2011 - 08:46:33

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Panzerjager says : Posting something on the french forums?? Is your french that good? French will always remain speaking their own language, they always prefer french above english.

I'm saying we should INVITE them to the english forums. Because a lot of them can speak (type) really good english 0

Even if someones English isn't the best, I wouldn't really mind. As long as they can get their message across 0

Inviting isn't a bad idea but I doubt if we would get much reaction. No offence, but French people like to stay in their own language groups.

Saturday 30 April 2011 - 13:03:31

citation :
Panzerjager says :
Inviting isn't a bad idea but I doubt if we would get much reaction. No offence, but French people like to stay in their own language groups.

you are probably right, but its just an idea and I think its worth a shot.

There are many many, people on there french side of the forums. Even if we get a couple to visit, it would be awesome 0

Saturday 30 April 2011 - 14:16:54

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

There are many many, people on there french side of the forums. Even if we get a couple to visit, it would be awesome 0

Votre français, ça va un peu ou as-tu des problèmes avec votre language française?? Tu dois faire des exercices avant poster quelque-chose sur la forum française de SOM.

Owned ya

Saturday 30 April 2011 - 14:24:19

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

Votre français, ça va un peu ou as-tu des problèmes avec votre language française?? Tu dois faire des exercices avant poster quelque-chose sur la forum française de SOM.

Owned ya

dude, I am 1/2 french 0 

Qu'en concluez-vous? 0

I'm not exactly fluent, I can understand some of the basics 0

Saturday 30 April 2011 - 19:58:14

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Panzerjager says :

Owned ya

dude, I am 1/2 french 0 

Qu'en concluez-vous? 0

I'm not exactly fluent, I can understand some of the basics 0

You're half-french? Cool, didn't know that that's why you know so much about the french forums. Chouette

Sunday 01 May 2011 - 07:37:57

citation :
Panzerjager says :
You're half-french? Cool, didn't know that that's why you know so much about the french forums. Chouette

Merci beaucoup 0