Musicians >> Do You Write Lyrics?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 11 February 2010 - 19:00:29
I used to write some lyrics, usually funny - most of them in Romanian- or parodies after well known songs - they'd be good for glam/sleaze or something not serious.

Though, I think I could manage to make some metal lyrics if I put my mind to it - so far, I never needed these skills.

Friday 19 February 2010 - 04:19:06
writing some lyrics right now for a song i'm gonna call "wigger Holocaust", and for those who don't have a wigger problem in your community/country, a wigger is a white person, who is convinced he is actually black. it's very annyoing, these people should be shot and thrown away like garbage0 , they think their some tough son-of-a-bitch.

Friday 19 February 2010 - 12:48:49

citation :
Demogorefest says : writing some lyrics right now for a song i'm gonna call "wigger Holocaust", and for those who don't have a wigger problem in your community/country, a wigger is a white person, who is convinced he is actually black. it's very annyoing, these people should be shot and thrown away like garbage0 , they think their some tough son-of-a-bitch.

Sounds like funny and annoying people. I think that behavior is very annoying even on black people. Don't these 'wiggers' get bullied in school or something? Usually when you ACT stupid you have to pay the price for it

Friday 19 February 2010 - 19:14:30

citation :
Raina says :

citation :
Demogorefest says : writing some lyrics right now for a song i'm gonna call "wigger Holocaust", and for those who don't have a wigger problem in your community/country, a wigger is a white person, who is convinced he is actually black. it's very annyoing, these people should be shot and thrown away like garbage0 , they think their some tough son-of-a-bitch.

Sounds like funny and annoying people. I think that behavior is very annoying even on black people. Don't these 'wiggers' get bullied in school or something? Usually when you ACT stupid you have to pay the price for it

well, not usually anymore, because if anyone fights someone at school for any reason, they're usually fined, and in some cases, even sent to jail. and there's so many cops at schools that fights only last about 10 seconds. so assholes don't usually get what they deserve anymore, so they think that they're hard-asses

Sunday 21 February 2010 - 23:41:35
ON I DO NOT :p
hehe

Monday 05 April 2010 - 00:29:14
I write poetry and am in a band.  We dont really practice all that much because we are all so busy.  So I guess that Means I write lyrics they just aren't used.

Monday 05 July 2010 - 16:37:41
I wrote some lyrics for Fferyllt metal-band and now I also do for my projects.

Wednesday 14 July 2010 - 08:16:52

citation :
Jannie says : I wrote some lyrics for Fferyllt metal-band and now I also do for my projects.
I wrote lyrics for Unholy (doom-metal from finland). we just discussed about lyrics with the band as we probably do our 5th and final album in coming 1-2 years, and we might forget lyrics. reason for this is if lyrics are "sang" by growling,screaming etc no one cant figure out without lyric-sheet whatta Hell this guy is trying to tell If someone has heard band called Circle (Fin) they use vocals as an instrument, kinda a chants which doesnt have actual lyrics. Also, if you not good with poetry and/or your lyrics are just some average crap then why not forget whole lyrics? We did this with my side-project Tiermes which is kinda Doom-Industrial you can find one song from here :    http://www.garagecountdown.com/index.php?page=video&act=show&vid=374 feel free to comment 

Tuesday 03 August 2010 - 08:12:52
Can't really find a band to sing in, but I have written 4 albums worth of lyrics. I've written within the topics of Misanthropy, war, death, famine, Pestilence (the horsemen!), and just plain lyrics about darkness. If I can't find a band,then I'll to a solo project. Overall, the lyrics reflect how screwed up I am.

Tuesday 03 August 2010 - 18:22:26

citation :
Mercenarion says : Can't really find a band to sing in, but I have written 4 albums worth of lyrics. I've written within the topics of Misanthropy, war, death, famine, Pestilence (the horsemen!), and just plain lyrics about darkness. If I can't find a band,then I'll to a solo project. Overall, the lyrics reflect how screwed up I am.

yeah me too, i got alotta stuff i'd written up over the years mainly about Misanthropic ideals, i just can't remember where i put all of em, they're around here somewhere0