Musicians >> Do You Write Lyrics?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 01 September 2009 - 13:46:43
I've noticed there are some people with bands here, and also some people who write poetry. Maybe we have lyrics writters?

Tuesday 01 September 2009 - 16:53:13
i haven't tried to write music but i write lyrics since i was 15

i like this forum!!!

Tuesday 01 September 2009 - 17:24:36

citation :
i like this forum!!!

*SQUEALS*

Yes, I meant lyrics. Maybe I need to change the title.
You can always show us!

Wednesday 02 September 2009 - 01:06:30
i'm workin on several songs right now, lyrics for them at least, i'm tryin to get a Melodic Black Metal band formed but there's a lack of Motivation it seems around here when it comes to Black Metal bands

Wednesday 02 September 2009 - 11:07:29
i tryed before but i cant...
them allways soundet better in my Head then when i whrite them.

Wednesday 13 January 2010 - 01:20:46
i actually have a bunch of Random lyrics scattered around--the remnants of Random bits of chaos. one of them has actually made it into a song that i just completed last month, but the rest currently lie in limbo..some with a couple chords for company :P

Wednesday 13 January 2010 - 05:23:54
i've written alotta stuff recently, mostly just about killing people, and how much i Hate people etc. some of it's ok. some of it kinda sucks

Thursday 14 January 2010 - 00:31:35

actually, i've written one of those recently too..it's in french and bears the very cheezy title "Tuer le monde"(i'm not even sure that the use of that phrase is
quite grammatically correct)..probably my most Misanthropic song yet, though it's not exactly finished.

Tuesday 26 January 2010 - 15:08:58
Yeah i like to write them in mixed languages

Thursday 11 February 2010 - 15:53:30
I wish i could write lyrics haha, I have tryed but failed, it's really hard to think up good Black Metal lyrics, i really suck when it comes to lyrics haha.
I can come up with a few good lines, but thats about it haha.