Death Metal >> Death Metal - Advanced Starter Guide
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 20 October 2013 - 23:30:05
Note: I'm also looking for recommendations if you have any that I may have either missed or am not yet aware of. Thanks in advance!

Thanks to my lack of social life, I have something to offer the Metal fans who may have been a little scared of (or confused by) the Death Metal world. Yes, you have your useless guttural growling blast beat infused nonsense. It happens, but that's not all the genre has to offer and I am here to help, as I am awesome. Fans of the genre may also benefit, as I spend way too much time researching music and this list still has a long way to go. I've even spent the last few days altering the look of the list (Because now the site in question has allowed coding so I can embed Youtube videos), so now you can visually see the albums i'm putting up on my Death Metal pedestal as well as quickly being able to click play on a video and hearing what it's all about. I don't care if you are from The Black Metal Realm, the Nu Metal Realm, Industrial Metal, Death Metal, Thrash, Hardcore, Doom, whatever... it doesn't matter. I welcome all to explore if they have the will and Desire to do so. Some of you will listen to some of this and not enjoy a single moment, but some may find something new to enjoy on top of what they already like and some who think they know all of what a genre has to offer may find something they didn't notice before. Get your Dead On and check out what my music nerd habits have given to you. I hope you enjoy! As well, share this. Thanks for reading!

Check out the link below
http://rateyourmusic.com/list/DetoxScission/old_school_death_metal_worship_session/

Sunday 20 October 2013 - 23:34:43
What's with the auto-bolding, capitalizing that I can't get rid of? Makes that look annoying.