About Spirit of Metal >> Creating a chatroom
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 18 August 2010 - 19:40:09
I think there should be a cool chatroom of Spirit of Metal.

Please tell your opinions about where we can get and create an awesome one.

Any input welcome.

(I think this chatroom should feature to allow to post links, pictures, maybe soundfiles. It also should have smilies and it should be strong enough to carry a lot of members at the same time without crashing the system?

Friday 15 October 2010 - 11:46:44
I definately agree!

Forums are good but take too long to wait for an answer.0

Tuesday 21 December 2010 - 18:47:09
I don't think there's NEARLY enough traffic in these forums (the english ones anyways, can't say much about the others) to Warrant a chatroom. It would be pretty dead in there, as many members live on opposite ends of the globe and would be online at completely different times.

Thursday 23 December 2010 - 15:20:12
mebe a chatroom will attract more people 0

Tuesday 18 January 2011 - 09:37:00
i agree with Enigmatick. there is a way too less traffic here to have a real chatroom.
for me public chatrooms are just shoutboxes without a real discussion.

Tuesday 18 January 2011 - 16:09:32
ok I'll come back in 3 more years 0

Thursday 17 February 2011 - 07:25:35
There was once a thread like this somewhere, and I answered that there is already a chatroom.
I got answers from someone like "oh, it's too empty", "there are only French people there". That's a bit of a paradox. If a chatroom almost as old as the site doesn't get any traffic from non-french members, as basic as it may be, it shows that the interest doesn't justify creating a new one soon. I'm not saying that it won't be done, but it's not a priority.

Friday 18 February 2011 - 07:27:12

citation :
Earine says : There was once a thread like this somewhere, and I answered that there is already a chatroom.
I got answers from someone like "oh, it's too empty", "there are only French people there". That's a bit of a paradox. If a chatroom almost as old as the site doesn't get any traffic from non-french members, as basic as it may be, it shows that the interest doesn't justify creating a new one soon. I'm not saying that it won't be done, but it's not a priority.

it doesn't even work anyway 0