Live Concerts >> Booed!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 05 December 2010 - 11:54:28
Iron Maiden were booed at Ozzfest a few years ago, had bottles thrown at them and all that. There was even some sort of story that Ozzy's wife planned this or something 0 

Sunday 05 December 2010 - 13:22:23

citation :
Raina says : Iron Maiden were booed at Ozzfest a few years ago, had bottles thrown at them and all that. There was even some sort of story that Ozzy's wife planned this or something 0 

It's true that Sharron planned it, read it here http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1508028/20050822/iron_maiden.jhtml

I can never imagine Hardcore Maiden fans ever pelting them with eggs. They're so loyal and Worship the band.

Sunday 05 December 2010 - 13:44:01
True, that must have sucked for people who paid the ticket to see Maiden. Wouldn't doubt Sharon or whatever organisers of Ozzfest planned this. They are money hungry anyway.

Sunday 05 December 2010 - 17:09:23
Boo Maiden offstage? They've been rated the best live-performing metal band ever, and they've held that title for what-- 20 years now?

Oh no wait, I read the link, looks like they stayed on.
Still, why would anyone throw eggs at them? Okay, the singer has an ego. I'm sure a lot of bands do... but the fans had no idea about his ego or personality.
I can't believe some people threw eggs just cause Ozzy didn't play before they did.

Friday 10 December 2010 - 12:49:41

citation :
InfinityZero says : Boo Maiden offstage? They've been rated the best live-performing metal band ever, and they've held that title for what-- 20 years now?

Oh no wait, I read the link, looks like they stayed on.
Still, why would anyone throw eggs at them? Okay, the singer has an ego. I'm sure a lot of bands do... but the fans had no idea about his ego or personality.
I can't believe some people threw eggs just cause Ozzy didn't play before they did.

if I'm right it has something to do with a dispute between Iron maiden and Ozzy >> that's why Sharon ( wife of Ozzy) organised the booing.

Friday 10 December 2010 - 16:27:35
Anyone hear about GnR lip-synching in Australia.

Watch it here http://www.3news.co.nz/Guns-N-Roses-concert-leaves-fans-fuming/tabid/312/articleID/189235/Default.aspx

Wednesday 09 March 2011 - 12:57:47
yeah Australia can get a bit hectic, apparently people threw bottles at them

If you think that was bad, you should see the aftermath of some of the Big day outs 0

Thursday 10 March 2011 - 03:11:37
So glad I don't like GnR