War Metal >> Blasphemy (True War Metal Gods)
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
Best Blasphemy Album?
Fallen Angel of Doom
Gods of War

Thursday 03 November 2011 - 23:47:00
This thread is a tribute and discussion home for the might Blasphemy. Blasphemy discussions only here please. Hail!

Thursday 03 November 2011 - 23:49:30
Fallen Angel of Doom.

One reason: the sheer fucking intensity of Ritual.

Thursday 03 November 2011 - 23:54:28
For sure. Funny that, I'm listening to that song right now.

"Death to all angels Fall from the sky Death and Destruction
Satanic Slaughter Flames tonight Holy GOD Die
Christ will Burn in blackenedtombs Sacrifice Hooded demons Virgin slayed ritual!!!"

Saturday 19 November 2011 - 22:38:21
Fallen Angel of Doom is the Transilvanian Hunger of Blackened death.

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 09:29:03
If by that you mean it's the best, then I agree, but Transilvanian Hunger isn't the best BM record. That priviliged title goes to Impaled Nazarene for their Ugra Karma album.

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 10:14:51

citation :
SevereAbomination says : If by that you mean it's the best, then I agree, but Transilvanian Hunger isn't the best BM record. That priviliged title goes to Impaled Nazarene for their Ugra Karma album.

You must be kidding.  TH, Battles in the North, Blood Fire Death, Autumn Aurora, Filosofem, Desert Northern Hell, Obtained Enslavement's Witchcraft, Terror Propaganda, In the Nightside Eclipse, and Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk shit all over anything in Impnaz's disco.  Just to name a very few off the top of my quite inebriated head.

What I meant by the Transilvanian Hunger was that it was the defining album that set a precedent for all albums within the genre, not that it is the best.  Although I'd argue that it is one of the top 3, if not the very best.

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 10:19:51
I sense a debate.

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 10:56:49
As do I.

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 21:39:49

citation :
gradymayhem says :

citation :
SevereAbomination says : If by that you mean it's the best, then I agree, but Transilvanian Hunger isn't the best BM record. That priviliged title goes to Impaled Nazarene for their Ugra Karma album.

You must be kidding.  TH, Battles in the North, Blood Fire Death, Autumn Aurora, Filosofem, Desert Northern Hell, Obtained Enslavement's Witchcraft, Terror Propaganda, In the Nightside Eclipse, and Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk shit all over anything in Impnaz's disco.  Just to name a very few off the top of my quite inebriated head.

What I meant by the Transilvanian Hunger was that it was the defining album that set a precedent for all albums within the genre, not that it is the best.  Although I'd argue that it is one of the top 3, if not the very best.

Battles in the North can fuck off, the only good Immortal is Pure Holocaust and At the Heart of Winter, the rest is boring because it's the same thing they'd already done before with little or no progression.

However, Impaled Nazarene are gods and Ugra Karma is the best Black Metal record ever. These are facts.

No, just kidding, it's all about personal taste man, I happen to love Imp Naz's brand of sadistic, perverted, pshycotic BM. Most of the albums you mentioned are awesome, there's not even that much of a gap between how much I like Ugra Karma and albums like TH, ItNE, Filosofem, Under the Sign of The Black Mark (which is better than Blood, Fire, Death 0 ) etc. etc.

Anyway, this isn't the place for this discussion, this is a place for discussing the mighty Blasphemy. Hail!

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 22:51:02
Damn, I was hoping for a debate. All I'll say is Under the Sign of The Black Mark is one Hell of a great record too.