Death Metal >> Best Old School Death Metal Bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 06 November 2012 - 10:43:27

Monday 21 October 2013 - 06:40:51

Friday 22 November 2013 - 17:09:27
I'm very surprised No One mentioned Disgrace. Demilich isn't True old school death Metal, but they definitely belong in the list of the best death Metal bands. They only came out with one album, but so did Rottrevore and Dissect and they're fucking legends.

Friday 22 November 2013 - 17:25:51

citation :
BEERGRINDER says : I dont' understand why you speak of Demolition Hammer as a old school Death band, they plays Brutal Thrash / Death in the vein of Slayer / Kreator / Malevolent Creation.

If you like Demolition Hammer you must listen Messiah's album Rotten Perish and Choir of Horror (hard to find unfortunately).

If you like old-school bands I can tell you Incantation (the gods), Bolt Thrower, Blood Red Throne Funebrarum, Rottrevore, Demigod, Nominon, Vomitory, Asphyx, Father Befouled, Bloodbath, Gravehill, Benediction, ...
 In my opinion, I really wouldn't say that Bolt Thrower is one of the best old school death Metal bands, they're extremely overrated. I nearly fall asleep every time I listen to them. Nor would I say that Incantation are the gods of old school death metal. That's just my opinions though

Wednesday 15 April 2015 - 20:04:40

Bands like Autopsy, Decrepitaph, Pestilence cut it for me 0

Saturday 25 April 2015 - 04:58:26

The gods of death Metal are Death, Obituary, Bolt Thrower, Atheist, Entombed(in their Two first albums), Malevolent Creation, Cancer,Massacre and many more...

Wednesday 17 May 2017 - 22:50:49

My favorite bands of old Death Metal, are precisely the movement of 90, of Tampa, Florida, Death, Obituary, Malevolent Creation, Morbid Angel. another bands no less important to me, Cannibal Corpse, Possesed, Napalm Death, Carcass. I am from Cuba,  there is a movement that tries hard not to allow to die the extreme metal. Local bands like Combat Noise and Congregation continue to struggle against the adversities of the national cultural institutions.

Sorry for my poor English

Greetings

Monday 05 March 2018 - 01:31:05

DEATH 

Monday 29 October 2018 - 13:44:24

old school deathmetl is oriented (more) on blackkorr . Im starting listen with ,,morbid angel,, ,,cannibal corpse,, ,,korrozia metalla,, ,,front,, ,,sepultura,, ,,obituary,,...