About Spirit of Metal >> Apology to Opeth59
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 20 December 2012 - 01:22:25
Hello, I Wish to no longer be under fire with this site and in hot water. I apologize to Opeth59 for losing my temper when he repeatedly deleted my band. However, we now have released more material which had physical releases on small indie labels, and we hope this is enough to remain on the site. I know there are bands on here that remain despite having Zero physical releases, but we are no longer one of them.

Tuesday 01 January 2013 - 01:34:59
Great job, mate! I'm unfortunately currently under fire from almost the entire 1st circle and some of the top French reviewers, which is something that I Wish wasn't true because I don't want them to be pissed off at me either. Especially Hellsheimer, he's tired of all the shit I've unintentionally given him, and the LAST thing I want is administrators being pissed off at me

Tuesday 01 January 2013 - 01:36:05
This is my favorite website on the internet, and being on bad terms with the admins is upsetting at times, I want to be on good terms with them.

Tuesday 01 January 2013 - 10:13:07
you know... if we couldn't submit releases without and physical copies, half of all the newer bands would have to be taken down. Many modern bands today take advantage of cheap digital distribution and simply spread their music across the internet, EVEN though they have a cover for it. Which is fair enough in my opinion considering how expensive physical distribution is (printing, stamping, copying, postage, etc, etc...)

I don't think we should reject band who have no physical releases because online or physical, a demo/ep/album is still a release and no parameters (which are reasonable of course) will take that away. But meh... 1st circle can do whatever they want.

But there's Nothing stopping a band from burning 20 or so home-made CDs...