New Releases >> 3x CDs £8.00. 10x Cassettes £20.00. 7x DSR releases £15.00.
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 06 January 2012 - 21:35:38
Hails from - Darkness SHADE RECORDS - http://www.darknessshaderecords.blogspot.com

To raise some funds for upcoming releases I'm offering the following OFFERS -

OFFER ONE - 3x CDs £8.00 delivered world-wide without cases. See below for available or follow this link - http://www.darknessshaderecords.blogspot.com/p/distro-cds.html offer excludes DSR releases.
To order contact - [email protected] while Stocks last.

OFFER Two - 10x Cassette tapes £20.00 delivered world-wide without cases. See below for available or follow this link - http://www.darknessshaderecords.blogspot.com/p/distro.html offer excludes DSR releases.

OFFER THREE - 7x DSR releases £15.00 delivered world-wide without cases. See below for available or follow this link - http://www.darknessshaderecords.blogspot.com Also included in this offer the limited edition release of - Temple of Baphomet - In Morbid Fascination Of Sathan Tape 2011.

Any orders / support will keep the underground metal scene alive and keep me running in 2011.
Thanks for any support advance.

Please send orders direct to me in PM or email - [email protected] while Stocks last. Offers ends 06-02-12.

For single orders just contact me direct - [email protected] or feel free to order on - http://www.darknessshaderecords.blogspot.com using PayPal cart.

OFFER ONE -

Any three CDs - £8.00 delivered worldwide will be sent without cases.

Myrrdin - Bróga Fram Ánne Ealdne Geárdagas CD
UK Ambient Black Metal.

Todesstoß - Sauglingshängwerk Aushilfsheins CD

Todesstoß - ST CD

Lethe - Nowhere CD
Dark ambient.

Requisition Census Aeternum - The only one is dead who.... CD
Dark ambient.

Iugulatus - Call of the Horned GOD CD
Black metal from Poland.

Pestis - Yersinia Pestis CD
Black Metal from Netherlands.

Zebarges - Stay Barges or Die CD
Metal / Punk from France.

Lago - Marianas CD
Death metal from USA.

Carnyx - Leaving Reason CD
French Black Metal.

OFFER Two -

10x Cassette tapes £20.00 delivered world-wide without cases. See below for available or follow this link - http://www.darknessshaderecords.blogspot.com/p/distro.html offer excludes DSR releases.
To order contact - [email protected]

Mooncult - The Conquering Darkness Tape
Black Metal from Greece.

Warmonger - Marching On The Warpath Tape
Thrash Metal from Italy.

Morgante - "Night Of The Witch" Tape
Occult dark ambient/psychedelic, journeys through magic forests and visions of dancing witches.

Funereal Moon - Perpetual Image of Doom Tape
Ambient / Black Metal from Mexico.

Sadokist “Horrors from Hell” Tape
Black/Thrash Metal from Finland.

Nekydaimon “Blasphemic Shadows Through the Path of God” Tape
Black/Death Metal from Greece.

Dark Mordor - Agonia Demo Tape 1994
Re-released on pro-done tape by Atomic Vision Productions in 2011 limited to 300 copies.

Demolizer - Possessed Tape
Released on cassette - limited to 500 copies.
Black/Speed metal from - Slovakia.

Svarthat - Helheimsk Dager Tape
Black metal from - Slovakia.
Released on cassette - limited to 99 copies

Oldblood - Possessed By Metal From Hell Tape
Black/Thrash Metal, Black 'n' Roll from Slovakia.

Annihilation 666 - Smash the Stones Tape
Black Metal from Germany.

Diabolical Demon Director - Rehearsal in a Grave Tape
Recorded May 16, 2010
Released on cassette tape by the band.
Artwork by Death Angel
15 tracks of pure underground Thrash Metal From Australia

Deranger - Broken Heaven Tape
Pure underground Thrash Metal From Belarus

Witchclan - Descend Into Darkness Tape
First release in 17 years - 4 panel inlay with pro label on black studio cassettes. Limited to 200 hand-numbered copies. Holy Cunt is a re-recorded version of the song that featured on the 1993 promo tape. Features exclusive artwork by Igor Mugerza from Spain. Available from the official website. The intro and outro are written by Peter Leathley who was the founder of Witchclan.
Bestial Hell Metal from the UK.

Bane - Chaos, Darkness & Emptiness Tape
The album is divided into three chapters:
I - Chaos
II - Darkness
III - Emptiness
Evil black metal from Serbia.

Sahar - 10 Years Of War Tape
Tracks 1,4,7 & 8 recorded in 2005.
Tracks 2,3,5 & 6 recorded in 2003.
Line-up:
Avrüs - Vocals
Lord Krøhlig - Bass
M."Blood" Ravenaz - Guitars
Lord Korkoth - Drums, Vocals
Tracks 9 & 10 recorded in 1999.
Line-up:
M."Blood" Ravenaz - Lead guitar, vocals
"King" Paï" Warlock - Rhythm guitar
Lord Korkoth - Drums
Dark black metal from France.

Desiderium - An Image of Solitude Tape
Limited to 50 tapes. Melodic Black Metal for fans of Emperor / Ulver.

Blood Pollution - Armed You! Tape
Thrash metal from Russia.

Abwehrschlacht - Kaiser Schlacht Tape
Limited to 150 copies.
Only on cassette format.
The name Abwehrschlacht is taken from the German Military Doctrine of the latter stages of World War I and translates to "Defensive Battle" in English.
The music and concept of Abwehrschlacht is based on the heroics and horrors of the First World War (1914-1918).
UK War Black Metal.

Frosthammer - Winter's Embrace Tape
Symphonic Black Metal from Canada.

Throne of the Fallen - S/T Tape
Punk / Black Metal from Peru.

Salvation666 - Anima Pestifera Tape
German Black Metal.

Zornestrieb - Kalter Zeiten Ewigkeit Tape
- Tape; limited to 100 hand-numbered copies, containing 1 Bonustrack:
5. Schattenwelt
German Black Metal.

Funereal Moon - Rites of Black Putrefaction Tape
Tape version released through De Umbris Productions with different artwork and Bonus track. Limited to 200 handnumbered copies.
Ambient / Black metal from Mexico.

Black Hammer - The Horror Tape
Black/Thrash metal from France.

Goatcraft - S/T Tape
Description
GoatCraft executes dark, moody piano music backed by tastefully done, low-key ambient wisps and waves to fill out the morbid atmospheres. The music moves between somber and deep passages into frenzied moments of mania, all with an innate and masterful purveyance of motif through and between the individual pieces. Neoclassical as well as more modern song structures are employed throughout to create an intense body of work that continuously challenges the listener. This is by no means for everyone but those who understand what is presented will find it immensely rewarding.
Pressing Information
:: Cassette ::
:: Limited to 100 copies ::
:: Release Date - June 16, 2011 ::

Innzmouth - Beneath the Darksome Waters Tape
Limited to 50 copies.
Song-writing , Lyrics and Artwork done by Demon of Darkness.
The band's name was taken from H.P Lovecraft's story "The Shadow over Innsmouth."
Funeral Doom Metal lyrics about H.P Lovecraft.

Traktoroth - Nervoza Tape
Black/Thrash Metal/Punk from Croatia.

Gronde - S/T Tape
Black / Thrash Metal from France.

Ordinul Negru - Poems of a Rooted Blade Tape
Cassette by Akne Productions to an unknown number of copies.
Romania Dark black metal.

Revenge - From Hell Tape
Black/Thrash Metal from Greece.

Nachzehrer - Black Thrash Ritual Tape
Black/Thrash Metal from USA.

Lycanthropy - (Right Hand of Darkness) Tape
Russian Black Metal.

Sabbatical Rites - The Destruction Tape
Black metal from Greece.

Kestrel - Weather Eye Tape
Black Metal from the USA.

Please send orders direct to me in PM or email - [email protected] while stocks last.

OFFER THREE -

7x DSR releases £18.00 delivered world-wide without cases. See below for available or follow this link - http://www.darknessshaderecords.blogspot.com Also included in this offer the limited edition release of - Temple of Baphomet - In Morbid Fascination Of Sathan Tape 2011.
To order contact - [email protected]

Temple of Baphomet - In Morbid Fascination Of Sathan Tape 2011
Approx 16 minutes / 4 tracks on Deathcult Tape - Weird Rituals and absurd satanic theater! Released under DSR in three differnt colours - GREEN / BLUE and WHITE.

DSR-EVIL-VII- Kozeljnik - "Deeper the Fall" Tape 2011
Kozeljnik, a brutal, marauding black metal band from Serbia, assaults and destroys with a beautiful new album called Deeper The Fall.

DSR-EVIL-X- Witchclan - "Misanthropist" CD 2011
The debut album from Witchclan, one of the oldest active UK Black Metal bands - est. 1990, is now available on limited edition CD of 500 copies. Don't miss out on this Bestial Hell Metal assault!

DSR-EVIL-VIII- Frostmoon Eclipse - "Gathering The Dark" Tape 2011
Re-release on Tape of a long sold out classic black metal debut album!

DSR-EVIL-XI- Frostmoon Eclipse - "Dead And Forever Gone" Tape 2011
A totally unexpected album for the most, "Dead And Forever Gone" is a completely Acoustic Rock album, so clean vocals and no guitar distorsion at all. This album represents the most "far away from metal" side of the band as well as the "far away from comformity" attitude of every Frostmoon Eclipse's musician. "Dead And Forever Gone" sounds like a rusted gate opening, a decrepit lullaby of anger and solitude made music. For open minded listeners only.

DSR-EVIL-XII- Vrag / Orbis - "The true anthems of Nature..." Tape 2011
Vrag's - A side: "Two new and never released tracks with the hungarian depressive black metal band, Vrag. The two new songs are totally duty for the true melancholy and the Nature. Dedicated to the Burzum, Nargaroth and Mütiilation fanatics!"
Orbis - B side: "Finally a resting place, A place to die, To be at one with, Nature. Two new tracks of dark cold ambient blessed in a ritual of atmospheric sounds."

DSR-EVIL-VI- Vrag - Forever On The Way Of Nature Demo Collection 2010 - 2011 Tape
The history of Vrag dates back to the beginning of the 2000s, the time period when it first crossed my mind to unleash my thoughts on world with the means of black metal. My aim was and still is to write suicidal music that salutes to the greatness of nature and is majestic and profound, so I wanted to find company to this project of mine. I made some themes and texts back then which has not been used till today. The real beginning of Vrag dates to 2010, when, after many years of being in bands, I managed to make my dream come true and I finished my debut demo entitled "A természet útján…” ("On the way of nature..."). The name Vrag means "devil" or "evil" in a forgotten Slavonic dialect.
2011 also started well for Vrag, which was followed by the second demo in March. The material called "Avarkoporsó” ("Duffcasket") contains 3 songs in about 30 minutes, and in my opinion it perfectly represents the path set by Burzum, Mütiilation and Nargaroth, which I have dreamt about earlier.
Both demo's will be released here on this cassette along with a bonus track -
Vrag – Ha majd a nyarunknak vége / Vrag – When summer is over (bonus track)*
*This song is a hybrid. The original is a second world war-era soldier song, but I’d write to it some riffs. Therefore this song fifty percent Vrag, fifty percent soldier song, with totally Vrag style. Recorded during the winter of 2011.

Please send orders direct to me in PM or email - [email protected] while stocks last.

For single orders just contact me direct - [email protected] or feel free to order on - http://www.darknessshaderecords.blogspot.com using PayPal cart.

Saturday 07 January 2012 - 20:30:17
Support....